The bartender position is a part or full-time position in which the individual provides quality beverage service to guests and waitstaff to in turn offer guests of a new restaurant in Kewaunee County a relaxed and enjoyable dining experience.
- Two or more years of bartending experience preferred
- Ability to read and follow standardized recipes
- Exude a friendly, guest focused attitude with active listening skills and a strong attention to details
- Ability to remain poised under demanding, fast paced conditions exuding a steady and calm demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change or requests
- Awareness of your work environment to ensure safe work practices for self and team
- Ability to lift up to 150 pounds
- Prolonged periods of standing, bending, and walking
- May need to operate a grill, oven, dishwasher, fryer, washer, dryer, and other kitchen equipment
Supervised by the General Manager. Works closely and maintains communication with the cooks, other bartenders and waitstaff.
Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide an enjoyable and relaxing experience to guests
- Be ready for guests by being prompt for shift, in uniform, prep and stock bar area
- Awareness of full kitchen and tap offerings to explain and sell food and beverage; in some cases, upsell to drive up the average ticket sale
- Greet all guests and take orders promptly; keep guests tickets organized
- Tap and mix drinks according to restaurant standards
- Converse with guests and always be welcoming
- Assist cook or waitstaff with food service as needed
- Ensure all guests get drinks in a timely fashion; this includes prepping drinks for waitstaff at their tables
- Provide guests and waitstaff with accurate bar bills done promptly and collect payment
- Keep work area clean and well stocked
- Sincerely thank all guests for their visit
- Assist entire staff with prep, cleaning during shift, cleaning after close
- Restock bar area for next shift and/or next day
- Present food and beverages in an appetizing manner and present self in a professional and clean fashion
- Create a positive work experience by collaborating with all coworkers
- Maintain highest level of honesty and ethics in keeping with the Ebert Family values
- Ability to speak and handle questions in a professional manner telling the story between all Ebert businesses
A bartender position is a part or full-time position. Whether the position is part or full-time, hours will vary. Hours will include nights, weekends, and holidays. Ability and willingness to prep and clean both before and after customer hours is required.