The Milk Hauler is a full-time position in which the individual safely transports raw milk from Ebert Enterprises to Agropur Dairy Cooperative. An individual who is a hard-working team player with a high sense of self-motivation and attention to detail will fit well with our Ebert Enterprise Team.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and well with a small team
- Ability to operate a semi-tractor trailer
- Tolerate working in varying cool and warm conditions
- Awareness of your work environment to ensure safe work practices
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and CDL (Class A) License with Tanker Endorsement is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Supervised by the Director of Operations. Works closely and maintains communication with the other milk hauler, mechanic and individuals at Agropur.
Pay: $24.00 per hour
- Operate a commercial motor vehicle adhering to all safety practices
- Follows designated routes and schedules unless supervisor provides other directions
- Represents Ebert Enterprises in a positive and professional manner
- Recognize and communicate to maintenance team when equipment is malfunctioning
- Follow equipment cleaning procedures
- Read and record accurate weight measurements in record systems (computer or paper)
- Practice self-management (is on-time, works at a reasonable pace, maintains internal motivation)
- Communicate work-related information with appropriate farm personnel
- Identify opportunities for improving work processes
- Understand dairy farming is a 365 day/year job
Perform other related duties as assigned
Work Schedule: This milk hauler role is 40 hours per week minimum.